Saturday, September 23, 2017

Meghan Linsey Announces Bold Like A Lion For November Release

Artist: Meghan Linsey
Album: Bold Like A Lion
Label: Bold Music Group
Release date: November 3, 2017

Former CMT Can You Duet winner, member of the duo Steel Magnolia and The Voice Season 8 runner-up Meghan Linsey has announced that she's releasing a brand new record titled Bold Like A Lion in early November.
 "I've really poured my heart and soul into writing songs the last couple years,” Meghan says. "I've been through and lost a lot and it's been really hard. Writing songs and creating has been therapy for me. I think it's obvious that the songs come from a real place and I hope that will resonate with people. For once, I have no boundaries,” Meghan continues, “and I can be as honest and expressive as I want and need to be.”
The project looks to be more pop-leaning that her previous efforts and will feature a couple guest stars in Fred Schneider (of the B-52's) and Grammy award-winning R&B artist Aloe Blacc.
"I cannot tell you the love and sweat and tears that went into creating this project. There were times Tyler Cain and I banged our heads against the wall for days, weeks, months trying to figure out what was missing or what we needed to take out to make each song exactly what it was meant to... be. I've never been so proud of a project. It was so hard sometimes, but we persisted and now it's finished and that is the best feeling in the world. The only better feeling, will be sharing it with you guys on November 3rd. Life is hard, but it's worth it and living your dreams is worth the hustle. Don't ever give up. Live Loud and be Bold Like A Lion."
Track listing:

1. Bold Like a Lion
2. Ride or Die
3. Freak for the Beat (feat. Fred Schneider)
4. Permanent Marker
5. Mr. Homewrecker
6. Say It to My Face (feat. Aloe Blacc)
7. Exes and Friends
8. Lover
9. Let It Go
10. Neon Sky
11. Made Me This Way
12. Hearts Against the Wall
13. Save Me from Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment