Wednesday, September 28, 2016

JT Hodges Preps After Midnight EP For Release This Week

Artist: JT Hodges
Album: After Midnight EP
Label: Buffalo Sound
Release date: Sept. 30, 2016

JT Hodges announced via his Facebook page that he has a brand new three song EP that will be available both in a physical format and across digital retailers on 9/30. The three songs included on the project are "After Midnight," "Let's Be Ghosts," and "Drink You Down."
“I have respected country music all of my life and no matter where country music goes stylistically it will always be a lyric based format,” Hodges said.  “It’s the kind of music where people want to hear a story and feel something real and honest. I think this new music has challenged me and set a new vibe within the sound of what everyone will hear when they listen.  I personally feel it is my best music yet.”
 Hodges originally signed with Show Dog-Universal Music in 2011 and released his debut single “Hunt You Down” from his album JT Hodges.  The follow up single “Goodbyes Made You Mine” also charted.  Another single off the album “Sleepy Little Town” spent two weeks at #1 on Sirius/XM’s The Highway.  That same year Hodges was nominated as a semi-finalist in the New Artist of the Year category for the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards.
“I am looking forward to getting my new music and the story behind it out,” Hodges said. “I’m very proud of what’s being created. It’s true to me, and I think any artist would say he or she has no regrets and can hold their head high if that’s the case.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment